choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Thursday, September 17, 2009It's over. The EYA Presentation Ceremony is finally over. EYA has seriously tortured me long enough. And it's such a coincidence cos with the APC yesterday, today marks my 1 year stay with the company. It feels wierd. Like something that you've been working on for the past few months is over just like that. Poof! That means I won't have to bother about anything about EYA anymore. And it seemed like it wasn't too long ago that I was crying everyday over the preparations for the launch of this Award. Now that it is over, I just feel lost, as if there's no direction in the things you do anymore cos the things that you have been dwelling on for the longest time aint there anymore. Ahh, I think I'm just being silly. Anyways, it's been a 1 long year and I totally have no idea how I survived through it all. It's true that colleagues play a major role at work, and I totally agree. I have no idea how much longer I want to stay, or can stay. I have a mini plan for myself though, but like always, my plans usually don't work out the way I want them to. Hahaha. Oh wells, time to recharge for the long break. The other Award is waiting. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |